home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 22 / Cream of the Crop 22.iso / bbs / rokv102.zip / ROK.ZIP / BETA_APP.DOC < prev    next >
Text File  |  1996-10-05  |  3KB  |  32 lines

1. ┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  2. │ Realm of Kisom by Blazing Fire Software: Beta/Distribution Application Form. │
  3. ├──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤
  4. │ If you are interested in becoming a Beta Tester, or an Official Blazing Fire │
  5. │ Software Distribution Site, please fill out this form and include it in your │
  6. │ registration form.   However, if you are already registered, or want to be a │
  7. │ site regardless if you are registered or not you may send this form to me in │
  8. │  several different ways - as explained at the bottom of this documentation.  │
  9. ├──────────────────────────────────────┬───────────────────────────────────────┤
  10. │ Your Name    : _____________________ │ Level Position you are applying for : │
  11. │ BBS Name     : _____________________ ├───────────────────────────────────────┤
  12. │ BBS Number   : (___) _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ │ Beta-Level: You will test pre-release │
  13. │ Voice Number : (___) _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ │ versions of Realm of Kisom and report │
  14. │ Max Baud Rate: ______  Age (opt): __ │ all problems/bugs to me, and also has │
  15. │ Do you run a MultiNode BBS? [ ] Yes! │ Distribution Site duties ... [ ] Yes! │
  16. │ List your name in FreqSite? [ ] Yes! ├───────────────────────────────────────┤
  17. │ City : _____________________________ │ Distro-Level: You will be required to │
  18. │ State / Province : __ Country : ____ │ make Realm of Kisom available for 1st │
  19. │ Fido Address : _____________________ │ call download, FidoNet File - Request │
  20. │ I-Net Address: _____________________ │ (FREQ) under the Magic Name of "ROK", │
  21. ├──────────────────────────────────────┤ and, if possible, put it on a FTP/WWW │
  22. │ Comments to Improve Realm of Kisom : │ Site on the Internet, and give me the │
  23. │ ____________________________________ │ address as well as "promote" the game │
  24. │ ____________________________________ │ in your area if possible ... [ ] Yes! │
  25. ├──────────────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────────────┤
  26. │ Why are you applying to be a Site? (opt): __________________________________ │
  27. └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
  28. ┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  29. │ Mail this form to the address in the REGISTER.DOC included in the Archive or │
  30. │  send it to bfs@sk.sympatico.ca with this form Fileattached in the message.  │
  31. └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘